Store and Manage Your Citations / Create Bibliography
RefWorks <-- Direct Link to RefWorks
Login Group Code: RWUMFLINT
Easy link location: Thompson Library website, bottom right side (yellow column).
With RefWorks, you can:
- Create your own personal, private, customized citation database online
- Click-to-save citations from databases
- Manually enter new citations.
- Organize references in folders
- Format bibliographies and manuscripts in seconds
- Creates and print your REFERENCES or WORKS CITED page instantly.
- Share citation lists with other people.
- Tools - Write-N-Cite -- Work offline in the body of your paper. (Downloadable app works inside MS Word)
- Tools - Ref-Grab-It -- Pull citations from web site, such as an online book store. (Downloadable app)
Online webinar training sessions available weekly from RefWorks.
(Time required varies by topic; most range from 30 - 45 - 60 minute sessions.)
Sign up here: http://refworkscommunity.ning.com/events
Reference librarian help at:
- Call: (810) 762-3408
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: (810) 407-5434 (text only)
810 / 762-3413