General Library Information
Frances Willson Thompson Library
303 E. Kearsley St.
Flint, MI 48502
Regular Fall/Winter Hours:
Use the "Course Guides" drop down menu to find information for classes in this subject area.
This guide will get you started on your research paper and/or project and direct you to a variety of resources in Thompson Library. It contains:
- Reference books that may be useful starting points for research
- Article Databases that are of particular use for your topic
- Search tips for the library catalog and article databases
- Course guides for specific classes (see tab in upper right)
Remember that if you get stuck and need help, the librarians are here to help you.
You can contact us with your questions:
- By Phone: (810)762-3408
- By Email: email@example.com
- Chat (see chat box on the right)
331 Thompson Library
University of Michigan - Flint