Credo Reference is an online collection of reference books and other materials in numerous subjects.
- CQ Supreme Court Collection
Historical analysis & commentary of Supreme Court decisions, biographies of Supreme Court justices, Supreme Court institutional history, & the U.S. Constitution .
- Landmark Cases (LexisNexis)
- LexisNexis Academic
Provides full-text access to a wide range of news, business, legal, and reference information, including hundreds of U.S. and foreign newspapers, legal and business publications, wire services, broadcast media transcripts, and trade/news magazines.Mobile interface
- Michigan Court Rules
- Michigan Courts: SCAO-Approved Court Forms
Various legal forms from the State Court Administrative Office.
- Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States
- Oxford Guide to United States Supreme Court Decisions
- Shepard's Citations (LexisNexis)
- Tax Law (LexisNexis)
- U.S. Supreme Court Records and Briefs
Contains nearly 11 million pages of transcripts, petitions, and briefs brought before the U.S. Supreme Court in the period 1832-1978.
- Index to Legal Periodicals & Books Full Text
1982-present. All areas of jurisprudence, including corporate law, criminal law, real estate law, tax law, recent court decisions, & new legislation. Covers US & other English-speaking countries.
- Insurance & Liability Collection (InfoTrac)
Nearly 40 journals; takes a broad view of the insurance and liability industry, covering such topics as labor relations, mortgage banking, legal issues, and more.
- Law Reviews (LexisNexis)
1980-present. 1400+ titles including major law reviews, legal newspapers, bar association journals & international legal journals. Contains law-related articles from 1000+ additional business & general interest titles.
- Making of Modern Law: Legal Treatises 1800-1926
Searchable, full-text database of 22,000 English language legal treatises from the U.S. and U.K.