• A Message from Chancellor Borrego
• FAQ on the crisis, the response, and how to get or provide help
• Campus resources--getting water filters
• Campus Filtered Water Locations: Find safe drinking water on campus
• Community Resources: Where to find help or more information
• Water Updates & Testing Results: Information of campus water quality from Environment, Health, and Safety at UM-Flint
Learn about the Flint water crisis and the surrounding issues in this special, University of Michigan-Flint course being offered FREE to the community. The course from our Department of Public Health and Health Sciences is also being offered as a credit course to students. This opportunity for bi-directional learning will feature leaders and experts in the Flint water crisis. Attendees are encouraged to register by clicking the "Register to Attend" links listed for each date.
The course from our Department of Public Health and Health Sciences is also being offered as a 1-credit course to students. This opportunity for bi-directional learning will feature leaders and experts in the Flint water crisis.
"A joint project between University of Michigan-Flint and the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor Michigan Data Science Team with support from Google.org," that provides location data on lead test results, bottled water pickup and recycling, water filter pickup, and service line replacement.
"Water test data courtesy of the State of Michigan and property abandonment data courtesy of the United States Postal Service (both via UM-Ann Arbor MDST). Predicted risk results (developed using computer modeling) courtesy of UM-Ann Arbor MDST. Resource site information courtesy of Flint Cares."