Virtual anatomy dissection software.
TableOnCloud is a web-based version of the Anatomage Table that allows users to remotely access the full content and functionality of the Table. The Anatomage Table is the most technologically advanced 3D anatomy visualization and virtual dissection tool for anatomy and physiology education.
The Anatomage Table is the first virtual dissection table to utilize real, life-size digital cadavers to accurately represent the human body. Users can visualize anatomy exactly as they would on a fresh cadaver. Individual structures are reconstructed in accurate 3D, resulting in an unprecedented level of real accurate anatomy, dissectible in 3D.
Anatomage offers 4 gross anatomy cases, more than 30 high-resolution regional anatomy cases, and more than 1000 pathological examples, including animal cases. With Anatomages cadavers, thousands of structures are meticulously segmented from photographic images to deliver the most accurate real 3D anatomy.
- To use TableOnCloud, a reservation is required. Users will be emailed the login information after making a reservation.
- Only one user from an institution can interact with TableOnCloud at a time. Multiple users from the same institution with the same login credentials can be logged into TableOnCloud at one time.
- TableOnCloud image use is allowed for any educational purposes.
- License required from Anatomage for image use in a professional article. (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance)
- Free Anatomage support can assist you with custom cadaver presets for use on the Anatomage Table or TableOnCloud.
For TableOnCloud instruction and group projects, we recommend video conferencing apps, like Zoom, to share your TableOnCloud screen with colleagues or students. The TableOnCloud Tips sheet
has some great suggestions on how to effectively use TableOnCloud for group projects.