Why choose this? Visible Body is an interactive visual database of the human body, with thousands of 3D models, animations, CTI & MRI scans, definitions, pronunciations, and more. Instructors can use Courseware for assignments and tracking students' progress. Target audience: Students in the health sciences and biology. What it covers: Five modules (with mobile apps) covering anatomy, physiology, muscles, and pathology. Special instructions: You must create a user account with your umich.edu email. Please use an up-to-date version of Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
Our subscription includes these modules:
• Anatomy & Physiology: Covers cells & tissues, as well as the major systems of the human body.
• Human Anatomy Atlas: Comprehensive 3D atlas of the human body.
• Muscle Premium: Detailed guide to understanding how muscles and bones interact, and how common injuries and conditions occur.
• Physiology & Pathology: Interactive guide to core processes and common diseases of the human body.
• Physiology Animations: Video reference atlas with 3D animations that communicate core physiology and common conditions.
Apps for these modules are available for iPhone/iPad and Android devices. Quizzes must be completed on a computer.