To export citations from SciFinder, follow these steps:
- Select the needed citations by clicking the box to the left of them in your search result.
- Click on Export (on the top right of the navigation bar)
- In the popup box, select Citation export format (*.ris) under the For:Citation Manager section.
- Edit the file name and remember it.
- Click on Export on the bottom. Remember where you saved the downloaded .ris file.
Larger version of this image
- You can them import the file into EndNote.
Instructions for importing files into EndNote