It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Includes the following databases. which may also be searched individually:
• ABI/INFORM Complete
• COS Conference Papers Index
• COS Scholar Universe
• ebrary e-books
• ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Full Text: Business (1639 - current)
• ProQuest Dissertations & Theses: UK & Ireland: Business
• ProQuest Historical Annual Reports (1844-present)
• ProQuest Historical Newspapers: Wall Street Journal (1889-1996)
• ProQuest Research Library: Business
• Women's Wear Daily Archive
1886-present. Case studies, company profiles, conference proceedings, country reports, financial data, industry reports, investment research reports, market research reports, monographs, SWOT analyses, trade journals. All aspects of business.
Due to license restrictions, access to the 500 most popular articles from Harvard Business Review is read-only--no printing, downloading, or direct linking to these 500 articles is permitted. All other HBR articles are fully accessible to all current U-M students, faculty, and staff with no such restrictions.
Use Policy: When using material from this database in reports and presentations, vendor contract requirements dictate that you must include the phrase, "Used with permission of EBSCO Business Source Complete."