This guide is intended to help you begin your research paper and/or project and direct you to a variety of resources from the Thompson Library related to human resources management:
- Reference books (print and online) that may be useful starting points for research.
- Books --over 14 million books available through UM library system.
- Article Databases (scholarly journals) covering your topic (over 75,000 journals)
- Databases covering Company Information, Financials and Statistics
- Industry Information and Statistics
- Search tips for the library catalog and article databases
This Guide is intended for the use by University of Michigan-Flint students and employees.
Users outside of UM-Flint may not be able to access many of the links provided.
Instructors interested in having a companion Course Guide, which organizes selected library resources required for course work, should contact their liaison librarian for assistance.